Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Colour Our World

We had our first performance today with a real live audience! Here are out thoughts.
Kayley said, " I felt special and proud of myself in my new sparkly costume."
Christopher said, "I was surprised how many people were in the hall."
"I felt embarrassed because there were heaps of people but I just got over it," thought Kade.
Zoe said, "I felt happy in my new costume as a seahorse and I felt pretty."
"I felt HAPPY because the audience thought we looked pretty awesome on the stage."said Adelei
Alex (No 1) said, " It was embarrassing because I have never been up on the stage in front of so many people. I think I only knew one of them."
Then Alex (No 2) said, "I felt surprised but I will be even more surprised tonight when my Mum comes to watch."
"I was surprised how many people there were. There was probably over 100!" thoght Aidan.
"I have never been on stage before dressed up with make-up on. It was lots of fun, said Poppy
"I felt really happy with my first performance in a school production," said Rico.
Saskia said," I felt like a twinkly star!"
"I thought it was just going to be kids but it wasn't. There were heaps of adults. I didn't want to show myself. I hid behind the giant octopus. I felt safe behind the giant octopus." said Jared.
Manaia thought, " I looked sparkly in my costume. I felt excited."
"I was excited because it was our first performance. It made all the practices worth it." said Cooper.
"I was amazed  how many adults were in the audience, but I still did it, said Jayden.

2 comments:

  1. You guys were awesome! All that time and effort really paid off. It was a really enjoyable production that you should all be proud of. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your positive comment. Just wait till the DVD comes out and we can enjoy the whole performance.
    When the audience was watching we were in Room One so we didn't get to see the others perform. We did watch the air, sun, and forest groups during the dress rehearsal but we had to go out during the garden group to get ready.
    We can't wait till we see ourselves on the DVD.

    ReplyDelete